• All submissions should be sent to the editors in both DOC and PDF formats by e-mail to the following email address:email@example.com
B. Length requirements
• Word limits for manuscripts vary according to the section and nature of the subject of the work. The following therefore serves only as a guidance. All word counts are inclusive of footnotes.
|Articles||10,000 – 12,500 words|
|Notes||5,000 – 8,000 words|
|Thailand Features||1,500 – 3,000 words|
|Case Reviews||1,500 – 2,500 words|
|Book/Article Reviews||500– 1,500 words|
C. Language requirements
• All manuscripts must be written in English.
• Prior to submission, authors are encouraged to have their manuscripts edited and proofread, especially if English is not their first language. This is not mandatory and does not guarantee the acceptability of the work. But it may help to ensure that the contents of the work are fully understood by the editors and reviewers.
• There are many specialist companies that offer language editing services, but authors are responsible for all the costs associated with such services.
D. Declaration of authors
• The manuscripts should be accompanied by a short declaration of assurance by the authors that their work is original and unpublished, and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere, whether in print or online.